Appointments and Cancellations
- Schedule an appointment, Monday-Friday, 9AM-5PM, by calling (310) 277-7711.
If necessary, please inform the office about canceling your appointment at
least 24 hours prior to the scheduled time. Appointments cancelled or rescheduled with
less than 24 hours notice will be charged the same as the scheduled visit.
Allow extra time for your travel to the office so that you arrive on time. Although we
will try to accommodate such circumstances, those who arrive late may have to schedule
for another day.
- Payment for medical services is due at the time service is rendered. Any charge not paid after
45 days from date of service will be considered overdue and future appointments will not
be scheduled until the balance is paid. Interest accrues on overdue accounts at California's
statutory rate of 10%.
Dr. Emory does not accept insurance. If applicable, we provide statements that contain all necessary information for
you to submit to your insurance company.
- We are HIPAA compliant and keep all financial, medical and personal information private and securely encoded.
- Dr. Emory does not evaluate and treat patients whose conditions require an emergency room consultation.
- He does assess and treat those who have urgent concerns, but within office hours designated.